“Lighthouse Disability is a great place to work. It’s been clear since day one that the focus is always on the person that we are supporting.”
Share your Feedback
Receiving feedback about people’s experiences with the support services we provide is crucial to our continuous improvement.
Lighthouse Disability is committed to providing high quality disability support services. This is done through the delivery of person-centered services for people with disability. To achieve this, Lighthouse Disability reviews its services and strives for continuous improvement in all that it does. A key part of our continuous improvement is receiving feedback about people’s experiences with the support services we provide.
You can find out more about how to share your feedback, as well as our relevant documents below:
- Tell Us What You Think Brochure and Form (PDF, 393kb)
- Easy English Booklet - Compliments and Complaints (PDF, 358kb)
- Compliments and Complaints Policy (PDF, 187kb)
Lighthouse Disability have a number of policies and procedures which demonstrate our commitment to the delivery of quality services, safe work practices and a safe environment across the organisation.
How do I share my feedback?
All clients, families, advocates and staff are encouraged to provide suggestions on how we are able to improve the quality of our services. Feedback can be provided by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Writing to: Lighthouse Disability, PO Box 722, Salisbury SA 5108
- Calling: 08 8256 9800
- Visiting: Lighthouse Disability, 101 Park Terrace, Salisbury SA 5108
- Filling out the online form below
What will happen to my feedback?
- We aim to acknowledge your feedback within three working days.
- We will aim to address all feedback within a 21 working day time frame.
- We will always use your feedback to continually improve our services.
What if I want someone to help?
If you would like more information about independent advocates that can help you share your feedback, the below link provides a comprehensive list: