“I have enjoyed my time as a volunteer and appreciate your support provided over the last two years. Thank you very much!”
What does a NDIS Plan Manager do?
Through our service, we support you to:
- Communicate with service providers
- Pay your NDIS invoices on your behalf
- Keep track of your NDIS funding and budget
- Keep a record of how you spent your NDIS funding
- Increase your financial and plan management skills
How do I get it?
At your planning meeting, tell NDIS staff you would like a plan manager to support you. The NDIS will include extra funding in your plan and this will be separate from your other supports. You can also request a plan manager mid-plan by contacting the NDIS.
I’m already with a Plan Manager, can I change?
Yes! No matter how far into your plan you are, you can change. Contact us and we can support you through this easy transition process.
How much does it cost?
The good news is that it's doesn't cost anything. The NDIA supports plan management by adding extra funds to your plan to cover the cost of a plan manager.
That means there is no out of pocket costs or any funding taken from your existing NDIS plan. You can find out more about the funding for plan management in the NDIS price guide.
What are the benefits of using a Plan Management service?
By using an NDIS plan manager, you have more choice and control. This means you can choose any NDIS provider, not just registered ones.
This means you have a wider range of providers to choose from, so you can get support from a provider that suits your needs.
Submitting and processing claims with the NDIS can be stressful.
There's a lot of complex coding and it can be quite hard to get your head around. Our NDIS plan managers have the knowledge and experience to manage this process efficiently.
How do you keep track of my NDIS funding and budget?
We provide regular comprehensive reports on how your NDIS funding is being spent.
Once an invoice is paid, your funding balance will be updated. You will know how much you have spent, where it has been spent and how much is left in your NDIS budget.
Why should I choose Lighthouse Disability?
- We’re not-for-profit and a registered NDIS provider. We care about you and your NDIS goals.
- Customer service. We are easy to deal with and provide a responsive and reliable service.
- Prompt payments. We pay invoices as soon as we can, meaning your budgets are always up to date.
- Safe & Secure. We make sure your private information is exactly that, private.
- Experienced. Since 1989, we have been supporting people with disability across Adelaide. Our team have many years of experience and know how the NDIS works.
- Choice & Control. You can choose any support provider, not just registered NDIS providers.
Where do Lighthouse Disability provide this service?
Our plan managers are available across South Australia. No matter where you live, we can support you to manage your NDIS budget and funding.
How do you deliver your plan management support?
We provide our plan management service from our head office in Salisbury, South Australia. We use a person-centred approach in all our services.
Do you provide any other NDIS support services?
For more information
If you are interested in our support call us, send us an email or fill out the form below.